PLEASE READ THESE CUSTOMER TERMS FOR USE OF CONFERS SOFTWARE AND SERVICES CAREFULLY.
This is a contract between you (the Customer) and us (Stickyworld Ltd). It describes the services we will provide to you, how we will work together, and other aspects of our business relationship. By using the Subscription Service, Project Licenses, or receiving the Consulting Services, you are agreeing to these terms.
We periodically update these terms. We will let you know when we do through the Notification app built within the Confers.com service or by email.
In the ‘General Terms’ section below, we have listed those terms that apply across all of our products and services, except as we explain in the ‘Product Terms’ section. In the ‘Product Terms’ below, we have also listed those that apply to our specific products. If the product you are using is one of our Alpha/Beta Services or Free Services (as further described below), the terms that apply to each of these will apply in addition to the other applicable product-specific terms. If you are using our main Portal subscription service, or Alpha/Beta Services, or our Free Services, please carefully review the ‘Product Terms’. This section will control if there’s any conflict between the ‘General Terms’ and the ‘Product Terms’.
"Agreement" means these Customer Terms of Service and all materials referred or linked to in here.
“Billable Users” means those types of Users (defined below) for which we charge you fees as set forth on our Pricing schedules.
"Billing Period" means the period for which you agree to prepay fees under an Order Form, which will be the same as or shorter than the Subscription Term.
For example, if you subscribe to the Subscription Service for a one (1) year Initial Subscription Term, with a twelve (12) month upfront payment, the Billing Period will be twelve (12) months.
"Communication Services" means all third-party blogs, forums, online communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other social media communication facilities (such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) linked to or from the Subscription Service that enable you to communicate with the public or with a private group of stakeholders
“Confidential Information” means all information provided by you or us ("Discloser") to the other (“Receiver”), whether orally or in writing that is designated as confidential. Confidential Information does not include any information that (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Discloser or (ii) was known to the Receiver before receipt from the Discloser.
"Contact" means a single stakeholder contact, customer, prospect, lead, or other individual (other than a User) whose Contact Information is stored by you in the Subscription Service.
"Contact Information" means the name, email address, phone number, online user name(s), telephone number, and similar information submitted by visitors to your public portal landing pages and online rooms on the Subscription Service or uploaded by you to the Subscription Service.
"Consulting Services" means the professional services provided to you by us, which may include training services, installation, integrations, project content, project strategy advice or other consulting services.
"Customer Data" means all information that you submit or collect via the Subscription Service.
"Customer and user generated Materials" means all materials that you provide or post, upload, input or submit for public display through the Subscription Service.
"Stickyworld Content" means all information, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, video, photographs and panoramic photographs, graphics, images, and tags that we incorporate into the Subscription Service or Consulting Services.
"Maximum Contacts" means the maximum number of Contacts you are permitted to use with the Subscription Service as identified in your Customer Order Form, plus any Contacts added as part of an upgrade.
"Customer Order Form" or "Order" means the Stickyworld form or online subscription process by which you agree to subscribe to the Subscription Service and purchase optional Consulting Services. The purchase form may be referred to as a "Statement of Work" if you are purchasing only Consulting Services.
“Pricing plans” means our pricing page, or issued pricing plans.
"Sensitive Information" means credit or debit card numbers; personal financial account information; Social Security numbers; passport numbers; driver’s license numbers or similar identifiers; racial or ethnic origin; physical or mental health condition or information; or other employment, financial or health information, including any information subject to regulations, laws or industry standards designed to protect data privacy and security, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
"Site Visit" or "Visit" means interaction with your portal, room or other Stickyworld hosted webpages by a single visitor in a single session.
"Subscription Fee" means the amount you pay for the Subscription Service.
"Subscription Service" means our web-based stakeholder involvement applications, comprising a portal administration service, online chat rooms, authoring tools and other features and functionality that you have subscribed to by an Order Form or that we otherwise make available to you, and developed, operated, and maintained by us, accessible via a subdomain on stickyworld.com or another designated URL, and any ancillary products and services, including website hosting, that we provide to you.
"Subscription Term" means the Initial Subscription Term and all Renewal Subscription Terms.
"Third-Party Sites" means third-party websites linked from within the Subscription Service, including Communications Services.
"Portal admin users" means your employees, representatives, consultants, contractors or agents who are authorized to use the Subscription Service for your benefit and have unique user identifications and passwords for the Subscription Service.
"Stickyworld", "we", "us" or “our” means the applicable contracting entity as specified in the ‘Contracting Entity and Applicable Law’ section of the ‘General Terms’
"You", "your" or “Customer” means the person or entity using the Subscription Service or receiving the Consulting Services and identified in the applicable billing statement, online subscription process, Order Form or Statement of Work as the customer.
2. The Subscription Service
- Access. During the Subscription Term, we will provide you access to use the Subscription Service as described in this Agreement.
- Limits. The limits that apply to you will be specified in your Customer Order Form, this Agreement or on our Pricing Page. You will be charged fees associated with all Billable Users. For additional limits and terms that apply to specific products, see the ‘Product Terms’ section below.
If we make modifications to the limits set forth on the Pricing Page that would negatively impact you, these modifications will not apply to you until the start of your next Renewal Subscription Term. On renewal, the current product usage limits on our Pricing Page will apply to your subscription, unless you and we otherwise agree.
- Modifications. We modify the Subscription Service from time to time, including by adding or deleting features and functions, in an effort to improve your experience. But we will not make changes to the Subscription Service that materially reduce the functionality of the Subscription Service provided to you during the Subscription Term. We might provide some or all elements of the Subscription Service through third party service providers.
- Additional Features. You may subscribe to additional features of the Subscription Service by agreeing to a new Customer Order Form.
3. Customer Support
- Support. Support is included in your Subscription Fee. Phone support for the Subscription Service is available 10AM to 5PM UK (GMT), Monday through Friday, excluding UK national holidays. We accept in app support questions 24 Hours per Day x 7 Days per Week. Responses are provided during phone support hours only. We attempt to respond to support questions within one business day; in practice, our responses are generally even faster. We do not promise or guarantee any specific response time.
- Availability. We try to make the Subscription Service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for planned down-time for maintenance.
4. Consulting Services
You may purchase Consulting Services through an Order Form or Statement of Work. Unless otherwise described in a Statement of Work or Order Form, the Consulting Services we provide will be delivered in English. Fees for these Consulting Services are in addition to your Subscription Fee. If you purchase Consulting Services that recur, they will be considered part of your subscription and will renew in accordance with the ‘Renewal Subscription Term’ section below. Unless otherwise agreed, all Consulting Services are performed remotely.
For Consulting Services performed on-site, you will reimburse us our reasonable cost for all expenses incurred in connection with the Consulting Services. Any invoices or other requests for reimbursements will be due and payable within thirty (30) days of the date of the invoice.
If there are a specific number of hours included in the Consulting Services purchased, those hours will expire as indicated in the applicable description, which expiration period will commence upon purchase (the “Expiration Period”). If there are deliverables included in the Consulting Services purchased, it is estimated that those deliverables will be completed within the time period indicated as the delivery period in the applicable description, which delivery period will commence upon purchase (the “Delivery Period”). If the Consulting Services provided are not complete at the end of the Delivery Period due to your failure to make the necessary resources available to us or to perform your obligations, such Consulting Services will be deemed to be complete at the end of the Delivery Period. If the Consulting Services provided are not complete at the end of the Delivery Period due to our failure to make the necessary resources available to you or to perform our obligations, the Delivery Period will be extended to allow us to complete such Consulting Services. We might provide some or all elements of the Consulting Services through third party service providers. Consulting Services are non-cancellable and all fees for Consulting Services are non-refundable. For specific terms for content preparation may apply and subject to additional terms described in the schedule of work.
5. Fees and Payments
Subscription Fees. The Subscription Fee will remain fixed during the Subscription Term unless you (i) exceed your Maximum Contacts, User or other applicable limits (see Section 2.b. above), (ii) upgrade products or base packages, or (iii) subscribe to additional features or products, including additional Contacts. Where a price change applies to you, we will charge or invoice you under the new price structure, starting with the next Billing Period in the Subscription Term, except as provided below under 'Fee Adjustments During a Billing Period'. You may not downgrade your subscription during the Subscription Term and in order to avoid additional charges, you should purchase the appropriate tier of Subscription Service for your anticipated needs. We will monitor or audit remotely the number of Contacts in the Subscription Service.
Fee Adjustments in Next Billing Period. If you exceed your Maximum Contacts in a Billing Period, then your Subscription Fee will increase at the beginning of the next Billing Period up to tier price (as set forth on our Pricing Page) which corresponds with the maximum number of Contacts from the prior Billing Period. This process will continue for each Billing Period during the Subscription Term. We determine the number of Contacts in the Subscription Service and the number of emailed messages you send to these contacts. At your request, we will provide you with the detail we used to reach our conclusion.
Payment by credit card.
If you are paying by credit card, you authorise us to charge your credit card or bank account for all fees payable during the Subscription Term. You further authorise us to use a third party to process payments, and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to such third party.
Payment against invoice.
If you are paying by invoice, we will invoice you no more than forty-five (45) days before the beginning of the Initial Subscription Term and each subsequent Billing Period, and other time during the Subscription Term when fees are payable. All amounts invoiced are due and payable within thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice, unless otherwise specified in the Customer Order Form.
You will keep your contact information, billing information and credit card information (where applicable) up to date. Changes may be made on a Billing Page within your Confers portal or on a central administrative portal. All payment obligations are non-cancelable and all amounts paid are non-refundable, except as specifically provided for in this Agreement. All fees are due and payable in advance throughout the Subscription Term. If you are a Confers partner that purchases on behalf of a client, you agree to be responsible for the Order Form and to guarantee payment of all fees.
VAT and Sales Tax. All fees are exclusive of taxes, which we will charge as applicable. You agree to pay any taxes applicable to your use of the Subscription Service and performance of Consulting Services. You shall have no liability for any taxes based upon our gross revenues or net income. If you are located in the European Union, all fees are exclusive of any VAT and you represent that you are registered for VAT purposes in your member state. At our request, you will provide us with the VAT registration number under which you are registered in your member state. If you are subject to GST, all fees are exclusive of GST. If you are required to deduct or withhold any tax, you must pay the amount deducted or withheld as required by law and pay us an additional amount so that we receive payment in full as if there were no deduction or withholding.
6. Subscription Term and Renewal
Initial Subscription Term. The initial subscription term shall begin on the effective date of your subscription and expire at the end of the period selected during the subscription process ("Initial Subscription Term").
Renewal Subscription Term. Unless one of us gives the other written notice that it does not intend to renew the subscription, this Agreement will automatically renew for the shorter of the Initial Subscription Term or one year ("Renewal Subscription Term"). Written notice of non-renewal must be sent no more than ninety (90) days but no less than forty-five (45) days in advance of the end of the Subscription Term, unless otherwise set forth in your Order Form. The Renewal Subscription Term will be on the current terms and conditions of this Agreement, and subject to the renewal pricing provided for in your Order Form or, if not specified in the Order Form, on our standard pricing available on our Pricing Page. See the ‘Limits’ section above for the applicability of product usage limits on renewal. Should you decide not to renew, you may send the notice of non-renewal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
End of Subscription Term. The Subscription Term will end on the expiration date and cannot be canceled before its expiration.
7. Stickyworld Ltd's Proprietary Rights
This is an Agreement for access to and use of the Subscription Service, and you are not granted a license to any software by this Agreement. The Subscription Service and Consulting Services are protected by intellectual property laws, they belong to and are the property of us or our licensors (if any), and we retain all ownership rights them. You agree not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Confers Content, the Subscription Service, or the Consulting Services in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorised in writing by us.
We encourage all customers to comment on the Subscription Service or Consulting Services, provide suggestions for improving it, and vote on suggestions they like. You agree that all such comments and suggestions will be non-confidential and that we own all rights to use and incorporate them into the Subscription Service or Consulting Services, without payment or attribution to you.
8. Customer’s Proprietary Rights
As between the parties, you own and retain all rights to the Customer Materials and Customer Data. This Agreement does not grant us any ownership rights to Customer Materials or Customer Data. You grant permission to us and our licensors to use the Customer Materials and Customer Data only as necessary to provide the Subscription Service and Consulting Services to you and as permitted by this Agreement. If you choose to use shortened URLs through the Subscription Service, you acknowledge that the data related to the number of clicks on a shortened URL may be publicly available and used by other parties. If you are using the Subscription Service or receiving Consulting Services on behalf of another party, then you represent and warrant that you have all sufficient and necessary rights and permissions to do so.
The Receiver will: (i) protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information using the same degree of care that it uses with its own confidential information of similar nature, but with no less than reasonable care, (ii) not use any Confidential Information for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, (iii) not disclose Confidential Information to any third party (except our third party service providers), and (iv) limit access to Confidential Information to its employees, contractors, advisors and agents. Upon notice to the Discloser, the Receiver may disclose Confidential Information if required to do so under local law, statute, rule or regulation, subpoena or legal process.
You grant us the right to add your name and company logo to our customer list and website.
From time to time we may advertise a link to feedback survey to all registered contacts inside the portal applications to help us improve the service.
We will not use Contact Information you upload for our own marketing purposes.
- Aggregate Data. We may monitor use of the Subscription Service by all of our customers and use the data gathered in an aggregate and anonymous manner. You agree that we may use and publish such information on webpages managed by us and in report publications, provided that such information does not incorporate any Customer Data and/or identify you.
- Safeguards. We will maintain commercially appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect Customer Data. You acknowledge that in all cases that Stickyworld acts as the processor of Customer Data and you remain controller of Customer Data for applicable European Union data protection regulations.
If you are located in the European Union, you understand that if you give an integration provider access to your Confers portal, you serve as the controller of such information and the integration provider serves as the processor for the purposes of those data laws and regulations that apply to you. In no case are such integration providers our sub-processors. You consent to the processing of Customer Data in the EU. In addition, for the purposes of Article 26(2) of Directive 95/46/EC, customers located in the European Union or the European Economic Area may enter into a Data Processing Agreement that includes the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission in order to further provide adequate safeguards with respect to the data processed under this Agreement. You acknowledge that in all cases that Stickyworld Ltd acts as the processor of Customer Data and you remain controller of Customer Data for applicable European Union data protection regulations. If you are located in the European Union, you understand that if you give an integration provider access to your Confers portal, you serve as the controller of such information and the integration provider serves as the processor for the purposes of those data laws and regulations that apply to you. In no case are such integration providers our subprocessors.
- No Sensitive Information. You agree not to use the subscription service to collect, manage or process sensitive information. We will not have any liability that may result from your use of the subscription service to collect or manage sensitive information.
12. Use and Limitations of Use
Prohibited and Unauthorized Use. You will not (i) use or launch any automated system, including, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional browser; (ii) use the Subscription Service in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any of our websites or interferes with any other party's use of the Subscription Service; (iii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Subscription Service; (iv) access the Subscription Service other than through our interface; or (v) use the Subscription Service for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
13. Acceptable Use of Communications Services
You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an "Action") brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third party not affiliated with us to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of (a) unauthorized or illegal use of the Subscription Service by you; (b) your noncompliance with or breach of this Agreement, (c) your use of Third-Party Products integrated or embedded in our service, or (d) the unauthorized use of the Subscription Service by any other person using your User information. We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
15. Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
- Disclaimer of Warranties. We and our affiliates and agents make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security or accuracy of the subscription service, data made available from the subscription service, Confers content, or the consulting services for any purpose. Application programming interfaces (apis) may not be available at all times. To the extent permitted by law, the subscription service, Confers content and consulting services are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. We disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind with regard to the subscription service, and the consulting services including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- No Indirect Damages. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall either party be liable for any indirect, punitive, or consequential damages, including lost profits or business opportunities.
- Limitation of Liability. Except for your liability for payment of fees, your liability arising from your obligations under the ‘indemnification’ section, and your liability for violation of our intellectual property rights, if, notwithstanding the other terms of this agreement, either party is determined to have any liability to the other party or any third party, the parties agree that the aggregate liability of a party will be limited to the lesser of five thousand dollars or the total amounts you have actually paid for the subscription service in the twelve month period preceding the event giving rise to a claim.
- Third Party Products.We disclaim all liability with respect to third-party products that you use. Our licensors shall have no liability of any kind under this agreement.
You understand and agree that absent your agreement to this limitation of liability, we would not provide the subscription service to you.
16. Termination, Suspension, Expiration and Public Archive
- Termination for Cause. Either party may terminate this Agreement for cause: (i) upon thirty (30) days’ notice to the other party of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, or (ii) immediately, if the other party becomes the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors. This Agreement may not otherwise be terminated prior to the end of the Subscription Term.
- Suspension for Prohibited Acts. We may suspend any User’s access to the Subscription Service for: (i) use of the Subscription Service in a way that violates applicable local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations or the terms of this Agreement, (ii) use of the Stickyworld email send service that results in excessive bounce-backs, SPAM notices or requests for removal from a mailing list by recipients, or (iii) repeated instances of posting or uploading material that infringes or is alleged to infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of any person or entity.
- Suspension for Non-Payment. We may suspend your access to all or any part of the Subscription Service upon ten (10) days’ notice to you of non-payment of any amount past due. We will not suspend the Subscription Service while you are disputing the applicable charges reasonably and in good faith and are cooperating diligently to resolve the dispute. If the Subscription Service is suspended for non-payment, we may charge a re-activation fee to reinstate the Subscription Service.
- Suspension for Present Harm. If your use of the Subscription Service: (i) is being subjected to denial of service attacks or other disruptive activity, (ii) is being used to engage in denial of service attacks or other disruptive activity, (iii) is creating a security vulnerability for the Subscription Service of others, (iv) is consuming excessive bandwidth, or (v) is causing harm to us or others, then we may, with electronic or telephonic notice to you, suspend all or any access to the Subscription Service. We will try to limit the suspension to the affected portion of the Subscription Service and promptly resolve the issues causing the suspension of the Subscription Service.
- Effect of Termination or Expiration. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, you will stop all use of the Subscription Service. If you terminate this Agreement for cause, we will promptly refund any prepaid but unused fees covering use of the Subscription Service after termination. If we terminate this Agreement for cause, you will promptly pay all unpaid fees due through the end of the Subscription Term. Fees are otherwise non-refundable.
- Retrieval of Customer Data. As long as you have paid all fees owed to us, if you make a written request within thirty (30) days after termination or expiration of your Subscription, we will provide you with temporary access to the Subscription Service to retrieve, or we will provide you with copies of, all Customer Data then in our possession or control. If we provide you with temporary access to the portal, we may charge a re-activation fee. We may withhold access to Customer Data until you pay any fees owed to us. Thirty (30) days after termination or expiration of your Subscription, we will have no obligation to maintain or provide you the Customer Data and may, unless legally prohibited, delete all Customer Data in our systems or otherwise in our control.
- Public Accessible archive.
Following the end date of final Subscription Period, unless you request otherwise, any and all public facing web pages on your Portal(s) may remain accessible for continuous public viewing at the discretion of Stickyworld Ltd. The pages will indicate the pages are presented in archive mode, for content viewing only, and is no longer offering full functionality. Loading of API calls for media such as maps and content may be restricted to stay within reasonable limits as is practical for an archive service.
Amendment; No Waiver.
We may update and change any part or all of these Customer Terms of Service, including the fees and charges associated with the use of the Subscription Service (but, your fees and charges won’t change during the Subscription Term except as we explain in the ‘Fees and Payments’ section above.) If we update or change these Customer Terms of Service, the updated Customer Terms of Service will be posted at
and we will let you know through the Notification app in the Confers portal used to access your Confers subscription, or in the central billing portal, as we otherwise describe in ‘Product Terms’ below. The updated Customer Terms of Service will become effective and binding on the next business day after it is posted. When we change these Customer Terms of Service, the "Last Modified" date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version. We encourage you to review these Customer Terms of Service periodically.
If you do not agree with a modification to the Customer Terms of Service, you must notify us in writing within thirty (30) days after receiving notice of modification. If you give us this notice, your subscription will continue to be governed by the terms and conditions of the Customer Terms of Service prior to modification for the remainder of your current term. Upon renewal, the Customer Terms of Service published by us on our website will apply.
No delay in exercising any right or remedy or failure to object will be a waiver of such right or remedy or any other right or remedy. A waiver on one occasion will not be a waiver of any right or remedy on any future occasion.
Contracting Entity and Applicable Law.
You are contracting with Stickyworld Limited and this Agreement is governed by the laws of the England and Wales.
Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
Except for actions for nonpayment or breach of a party’s proprietary rights, no action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
Relationship of the Parties
You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between us.
Compliance with Laws
We will comply with all UK laws in our provision of the Subscription Service, the Consulting Services and our processing of Customer Data. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You will comply with all laws in your use of the Subscription Service and Consulting Services, including any applicable export laws. You will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, or transfer the Subscription Service or Consulting Services to prohibited countries or individuals or permit use of the Subscription Service or Consulting Services by prohibited countries or individuals.
If any part of this Agreement or an Order Form is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.
Notice will be sent to the contact address set forth herein, and will be deemed delivered as of the date of actual receipt.
Stickyworld Ltd, 248 St Helier Avenue, London, SM4 6JZ
To you: your address as provided in your Customer Order Form and/or our Subscription account information for you.
We may give electronic notices by general notice via the Subscription Service and may give electronic notices specific to you by email to your e-mail address(es) on record in our account information for you or through the notifications center of the Subscription Service. We may give notice to you by telephone calls to the telephone numbers on record in our account information for you. You must keep all of your account information current.
- Assignment. You will not assign or transfer this Agreement, including any assignment or transfer by reason of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of your assets, change of control or operation of law, without our prior written consent, which will not be unreasonably withheld. We may assign this Agreement to any affiliate or in the event of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, change of control or operation of law.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any third party person or entity any right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
- Contract for Services. This Agreement is a contract for the provision of services and not a contract for the sale of goods. The parties agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not govern this Agreement or the rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement.
- Authority. Each party represents and warrants to the other that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that it is binding upon such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms.
- Survival. The following sections in the ‘General Terms’ shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: 'Definitions', ‘Fees and Payments’, ‘Stickyworld’s Proprietary Rights’, ‘Customer’s Proprietary Rights’, 'Confidentiality', ‘Publicity’, ‘Indemnification’, ‘Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability’, ‘Termination, Suspension and Expiration’, and ‘General’.
o. Precedence. In the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and an Customer Order Form or Statement of Work, the terms of the Customer Order Form or Statement of Work shall control, but only as to that Customer Order Form or Statement of Work.
- PORTAL ADMIN AND ACTIVITIES
- Applicability. If you use our PRO PORTALS product offering different room types, the following additional terms apply. In the event of a conflict between the terms set forth in the ‘General Terms’ and the terms set forth in this ‘Product terms’ section, the terms in this ‘Portals’ section will control with respect to your use of the Portal.
- Limits. Limits apply to your use of certain features of Portal Admin We may change these limits any time in our sole discretion.
- Amendment; No Waiver. If we update or change these Customer Terms of Service, we will notify you via an in-app notification.
2. Alpha/Beta Services
- Applicability. If you are given alpha or beta access to any features of the Subscription Service, the following additional terms apply. In the event of a conflict between the terms set forth in the ‘General Terms’ and the terms set forth in this ‘Alpha/Beta Services’ section, the terms in this ‘Alpha/Beta Services’ section will control with respect to your use of Alpha/Beta Services.
- Alpha/Beta Services. If we make alpha or beta access to some or all of the Subscription Service (the “Alpha/Beta Services”) available to you (i) the Alpha/Beta Services are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, (ii) we may suspend, limit, or terminate the Alpha/Beta Services for any reason at any time without notice, and (iii) we will not be liable to you for damages of any kind related to your use of the Alpha/Beta Services. If we inform you of additional terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Alpha/Beta Services, those will apply as well. We might require your participation to be confidential, and we might also require you to provide feedback to us about your use of the Alpha/Beta Services. You agree that we own all rights to use and incorporate your feedback into our services and products, without payment or attribution to you.
- Contracting Entity and Applicable Law. If you do not pay us a Subscription Fee, you are contracting with Stickyworld Ltd. with respect your use of the Alpha/Beta Services. If you pay us a Subscription Fee, you are contracting with the Stickyworld entity as set forth in the ‘Contracting Entity and Applicable Law’ section in the ‘General Terms’.
- Survival. The following sections in this ‘Alpha/Beta Services' section shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: ‘Alpha/Beta Services’, ‘Contracting Entity and Applicable Law’ and ‘Survival’.
- Free Services
- Applicability. In the event of a conflict between the terms set forth in any of the sections above and the terms set forth in this ‘Free Services’ section, the terms in this ‘Free Services’ section will control with respect to your use of the Free Services.
- Additional Definitions. “Free Services” means the Subscription Service or other products or features made available by us to you on an unpaid trial or free basis.
- Limits. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, limits may apply to our Free Services, regardless of whether these limits are specified as set forth in the ‘General Terms’ above or other sections of the ‘Product Terms’. These limits may be specified only within the Free Services. We may change the limits that apply to your use of our Free Services any time in our sole discretion without notice to you, regardless of whether or not these Free Services are used in conjunction with other products or services for which you pay us a fee. In order to use our Free Services, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- Free Services. If you use our Free Services, we will make the Free Services available to you free of charge until earlier of (a) the date on which your free subscription is terminated or (b) the start date of your paid subscription.
- Free Trial. If you register for a trial of the Free Services, we will make the Free Services available to you on a trial basis free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period (if not earlier terminated) or (b) the start date of your paid subscription. If we include additional terms and conditions on the trial registration web page, those will apply as well. Unless you purchase a subscription to the applicable Free Services before the end of the free trial, all of your data in the Subscription Service may be permanently deleted at the end of the trial, and we will not be required to recover it.
- Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability. We and our affiliates and agents make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security or accuracy of the free services for any purpose. Application programming interfaces (apis) may not be available at all times. To the extent permitted by law, the free services are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. We disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind with regard to the free services, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Stickyworld be liable for any indirect, punitive, or consequential damages, including lost profits or business opportunities. If, notwithstanding the other terms of this agreement, Stickyworld is determined to have any liability to you or any third party, the parties agree that Stickyworld’s aggregate liability will be limited to one hundred pounds. We disclaim all liability with respect to third-party products that you use. Our licensors shall have no liability of any kind under this agreement. You understand and agree that absent your agreement to this limitation of liability, we would not provide the free services to you. This ‘disclaimers; limitations of liability’ section shall apply in lieu of the ‘disclaimers; limitations of liability’ section in the ‘general terms’ with respect to your use of our free services.
- Suspension. We may suspend, limit, or terminate the Free Services for any reason at any time without notice.
- Contracting Entity and Applicable Law. You are contracting with Stickyworld Ltd with respect to your use of the Free Services.
i. Survival. The following sections in this ‘Free Services’ section shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: ‘Definitions’, ‘Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability’, ‘Contracting Entity and Applicable Law’, and ‘Survival’.