These documents take on board, amongst other legislation, GDPR.
- Terms and policies relating to the use of Portals operated by Customers on a subdomain of confers.com
The relationship described in these documents is between the Visitor or Subscriber, the explicitly named Customer, and Stickyworld Ltd as its Service provider and Data Processor.
- Terms and policies relating to creation of Confers accounts and use of a Portal Directory hosted on find.stickyworld.com
The relationship described in these documents is between the Visitor or Subscriber, and Stickyworld Ltd.
- Terms and policies relating to the use of Confers Software and our marketing website at info.confers.com
The relationship described in these documents is between the Customer, its staff users and agents, also Visitors to our Marketing website.
1. Terms and policies relating to the use of Confers Portals managed by our Customers
The following table lists the different policies and informational pages hosted on a Customer’s Portal, and the typical URL structure for these pages. Links to these pages are shown in footers and menu drop downs in pages on the Customer Portals. Opt in check boxes precede all registration processes and follow up verification emails are sent out to ensure the registrant owns the email entered.
These policies are all customised with The Organisation Name entered into the portal administration settings in the Portal. In all cases for these policies, the customer is identified as the Data Controller, and Stickyworld Ltd is identified as the Data Processor.
This policy is referenced and requires acceptance via an opt-in checkbox when the Visitor first registers on a Portal page.
Portal Subscriber Terms of Service
Sets out to Visitors and Subscribers the terms of their use of the features of a Portal running on a subdomain of confers.com.
Sets out to Visitors and Subscribers how Portals and engagement activities are made accessible and how to contact organisers.
Sets out to Visitors and Subscribers how comments will be moderated.
2. Terms and policies relating to the creation of Stickyworld accounts and use of a Portal Directory hosted on find.stickworld.com.
The following table lists the different terms and policies that are linked from pages if and when subscribers land on or sign into pages hosted on our central directory site, hosted on find.stickyworld.com. These terms are also linked from the registration sequence.
Sets out to Visitors and Subscribers how personal data is collected and processed on the central Stickyworld network to enable email verification.
Presented at point of registration and from footer links on central Portal directory find.stickyworld.com
3. Terms and policies relating to the use of Portals operated by Customers on a subdomain of Stickyworld.com and the use of our marketing website.
The following table lists the different pages and policies that are linked from our marketing website hosted on info.stickyworld.com.
Customer Terms of and Conditions
Sets out the terms and conditions for all software users - admins, organisers and any future software roles - not for the engagement terms for Visitors and Subscribers.
References payment data.
Website Cookies (hubspot cookies)
A cookies opt in is shown for first time visitors on this site.